McKenzie Veterinary Services is growing, and we are looking for people to join our Client Care Team.
Founded in 1988, McKenzie Veterinary Services is a veterinary practice in Victoria, BC, that offers a friendly and supportive work environment. We provide a full range of services for dogs, cats, birds, reptiles, rabbits, and even the occasional goat! At McKenzie, you’re not just another employee. Instead, you become an integral part of our community. Previous veterinary experience is great but not required.
- We are proud of the skill, compassion, patience and desire to collectively help each other in a safe and nurturing environment.
- The patients and their families are our WHY.
- Embrace technology and development. We love to learn!
- Busy! The days fly by, and you always have the best dinner table topics.
- A dedicated team with outstanding clients.
- Have a positive mindset.
- Excellent communication skills. (written & verbal)
- Reliable and adaptive to change.
- Able to provide empathetic care for clients and patients by maintaining your composure in any situation.
- Interest in building a career in veterinary medicine with a team that cares about your opinions.
Working parent with kids in school? Prefer to work weekends? Full-time or Part-time? We are open to discussing a range of shifts to find the right people to join our team.